This past year has been a time of transition and growth for SEE Turtles. We started the year moving from Ocean Conservancy to work with the great group of folks at The Ocean Foundation.
- Launched a new website
- Unveiled a volunteer matching program that has received more than 800 inquiries
- Created a School Outreach Program that offers field trips, presentations, and more
- Added a capacity building capacity building component where we help communities in Baja, Mexico launch new conservation tourism businesses
- Built our social media reach with a new Facebook fan page (770 fans), Twitter account (almost 700 followers), and an enewsletter list with 800 subscribers
- Added new sections to our website on turtle species and threats